+43 316 80 89
EHPA QUALITY LABEL for TOSHIBA heat pumps
The heat pump quality label was introduced by EHPA in 2009 to create uniformly measurable standards in Europe, according to which the quality of a product and service can be assessed. In Austria the label is awarded by the National Quality Seal Commission of Austria, chaired by Prof. Hermann Halozan/Graz University of Technology.
In addition to the German-speaking countries, the label is currently available in ten other EU countries and confirms that mass-produced heat pump units meet certain quality criteria. These criteria are measured by ISO EN 17025 accredited test centers, such as the AIT Austrian Institute of Technology, in accordance with EN 14511, EN 14825, and EN 15879-1 standards.
- Efficiency values
- Conformity of the main components between the documentation and the device
- CE conformity, compliance with relevant European directives
- Compliance with electrical connection conditions
- Clear planning documents and operating instructions
- Customer service network, service within 24 hours, 10-year spare parts warranty
- 2 years full warranty from commissioning onwards